Wednesday 16 September 2020

My quarantine

 My lock down story 

My  quarantine was pretty fun because every morning I didn't have to get up at 7:30. But since it was quarantine I got to get up at 9:00. But  even better I didn't have to rush. I could just take my time. Then at about 10:00 I started doing some of my online learning then when it was 11:00 I had a piece of fruit or a sandwich then I carried on with my work till 1:00 and that was my lunch time. After lunch I finished my work til it was 3:00. Then I was free and after I was done school for the day we played some games and watched some movies that was my quarantine.


1 comment:

  1. This is some fun times during quarantine Skyla. Nice descriptive details as well. WEll DONE :)

    By Soane

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.